A unified experience for expanding global entertainment brand.
- A global leader of content acquisition, production and distribution for film, television and music had experienced rapid expansion into new regions, accompanied by several major corporate acquisitions.
- As a result the company’s 20+ online properties were very segmented from both a messaging and brand perspective, as well as functionally.
- A new website was needed to bring their multiple divisions and regions of operation under a single umbrella that allowed for consistent brand messaging and user experience, as well as shared technology solutions.
- Phase 1 of this multi-phase project was spear-headed by corporate communications, with a strong focus on developing a universal technical foundation and user experience that could then be expanded upon by individual divisions/regions as their needs dictated.
- Initial features and functionality were kept at a minimum during this initial phase and the primary content focus was on the organizations need to market their capabilities and experience.
- The Film and Television divisions were first to launch in the Fall of 2012, alongside the initial corporate content launch.
- A user focused navigation and content strategy was developed to allow users to quickly understand the depth and breadth of the organization’s content offerings as well as their operations in multiple markets/regions.
- A rich content experience that showcased the intrinsic entertainment value of their content was designed by using large images, and dramatic colour palette.
- The site is responsive, delivering a larger than life experience to users that have a desktop monitor/browser larger than the standard 960 pixel width.
MitreBox UXD worked closely with the design and development agency to provide the following services:
Wireframes & Functional Spec