New website celebrates TD Canada’s commitment to music.
- Over the last decade, TD Canada has been an active sponsor of over 60 live music events across the country.
- In order to extend and enhance their sponsorship activities, TD identified a need to enhance their online music offering in order to develop a platform for future growth in both traditional web and mobile.
- With a hard deadline of the upcoming Juno Awards, MitreBox UXD was engaged to work with numerous stakeholders in order to conduct competitive analysis, information architecture, and wireframes in order to facilitate the development of a multi-channel web platform.
- Complete redesign of the legacy TD Live Music website to facilitate robust editorial control for non-technical content teams while adding numerous features such as photo & video galleries, social media feeds, blogs, and enhanced event listings.
- Designed to allow for 100% re-use of content and site modules between desktop and mobile interfaces with no additional workload required by the content teams.
- Upon completion of wireframes and functional specification, MitreBox UXD worked with various stakeholders to define processes and best practices around accessibility guidelines and SEO prior to user acceptance.
MitreBox UXD worked closely with the TD content team and marketing agency to provide the following services:
Wireframes & Functional Specification
Responsive Rapid Prototyping